I have a folder on my site full of complete junk. For some reason I like to go to other peoples sites and explore their junk folder, I also like the idea of having my own junk folder. So it all works out. Now since i'm lazy of course this page will probably miss a file or two. Anyways, explore! (Note: Not all folders have been added, folders will have no dots beside them as well.)
wiisettings - A mirror of thisisawebsite.xyz. Which hosts the HTML dump of the Wii settings menu, crazy huh? Also the original website might be a bit more updated.
∀ - AAAA∀∀∀∀∀∀AAAAAA
- my site - requested by lancer502
- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.txt - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
- achivements.txt - Stuff I done that i'm proud of.
- ahk.txt - I was messing around with trying to bypass the file type restrictions by renaming them to text files (actually works but just upload to like catbox.moe or something) but ahk is just a text file that the program AutoHotKey and run. So it's just the default text. :/
- epikprank.txt - I watched a video and they messed around with chat support, the website used a thing called Livechat, I was able to get to a site that used it and pranked them, not the best but it was a funny start. By the way, the website was a car selling thing.
- epikpranktoo.txt - Another chat support prank, but I did it for fitbit. It's pretty funny and the best prankcall I ever done in my life! :D
- gianttext.txt - The program ShareX (get it) has a QR code generator, I decided I would test its limits and type a giant paragraph. It then wouldn't work and I had to close and open the QR code generator. This includes a link to the picture of the QR code and the text it shows.
- html.html - There's this guy who made a page where it's like a giant cool text string basically, you can also put in your own text. But I guess my clipboard is dumb and doesn't paste the spaces and what not, so it's just giant wall of the string.
- index.html - This page ya doofus.
- nintelascii.txt - My friend closed down his site (he came back btw :D) and I really liked his ascii page, I made a archive of his site before he could delete it and copied the ascii code to this text file.
- thanks bob ross.png - I followed 14 minutes of bob ross doing it all in MS paint.